Morpheus8 is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will recognise themselves in a natural anti-ageing process.
Benefits of this treatment include:
- Deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns
- Extremely uniform effect
- Little to no thermal damage to dermis
- Safe on skin type VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods
- Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat
- It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with minimal patient downtime
What does Morpheus8 treat?Morpheus8 can be used on any areas that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas include the lower face and neck. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discolouration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment.
What is the cost?
Face & Neck session £450
Stretch Marks session £450
(Course of 3 treatments recommended for ultimate and lasting results).
Price per treatment £425
3 treatments (1 per month) £1,275
6 Dermalux™ Triwave Therapy treatments 1 after & 1 between with luxurious collagen mask £270
6 ZO® Stimulating Facials £270
ZO® Hydrating Cream £60
Total cost £1,275